May 26, 2020
Dear Skin Oasis Family:
OUR OFFICE IS NOW OPEN!
We hope that this letter finds you safe and healthy.
As the virus is still in circulation, there are some important changes that we have implemented to reduce risk to both to you our patients and to our staff.
Operation Let’s All Stay Safe:
• It is mandatory that you come to the office with your facial mask. If you do not have a mask, your appointment will be canceled, and you will not be seen by the doctor.
• The patient limit in our waiting room is two; to maintain safe distancing, do not bring extra people to your appointment.
• If two people are already in the waiting room, please wait in your car and call/text us to let us know you are here.
• As you wait in your car, we will text you when Dr. Miles is ready to see you.
• We ask if you have any respiratory symptoms, fever, or GI upset, call to cancel your appointment. If you have health issues that put you at risk of serious complications from COVID-19, please schedule a telemedicine visit.
• When you arrive, we will take your temperature. You will notice that the staff will be adorned with face masks and face shields. Office sneeze guards will be in place.
• We will continue to sanitize surfaces between patients and follow CDC sterilization procedures.
• Please be respectful of the fact that we are a small business. If you do not show for your appointment, then that is lost revenue that cannot be recouped. If you cannot make your appointment, we request a 24-hour notice so that we can offer that scheduled time to another person in need of care. Also, please be on time for your appointment so that we can stay on time. Late shows create a trickle-down effect and make us run late for subsequent appointments. It is my sincere hope that we can work together and support each other as we move forward during this new COVID-19 normal.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to call. Be safe!